The policy aims to regulate the management of the Ministry of Health and Prevention’s accounts across various social networking sites, including preparation of materials, obtaining official approvals, publication and response reactions to posts. This is within the Ministry's keenness to interact with customers across social networking sites and applications with respect and professionalism that meet their satisfaction and exceeds their expectations.
This policy for social media control and sharing tools used by the Ministry covers several channels, notably:
- Online instant chat
- MOHAP blogging via the website
- Traditional social networking sites (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- MOHAP account on YouTube
- MOHAP account on LinkedIn
Policy and Threats
While welcoming the participation of the public across all channels, as this will provide an opportunity for effective interaction, the Ministry of Health and Prevention, will be obliged to remove any comments that contravene the above regulations or policy, specifically that:
- Constitute a source of threat to security
- Breach public morality
- Violate privacy
- Harm or defame others
- Promote subversive ideas
- Are against public taste, customs and traditions
- Are contrary to the laws and regulations in force
- Violate freedom of opinion and expression
- Broadcast racism on the basis of religion, race, or color
- Irrelevant to the Authority’s work
In the event of any of the above-mentioned or other similar breaches, the Ministry will take appropriate actions, according to regulations set forth in this regard, including removal of comments from some sites and ignoring or even blocking others, if necessary. The Ministry encourages exchange of views based on respect for others' opinions, towards improved services to all users and customers.
Steps taken to respond to inquiries and consultations received through social Media:
- If the question is private (personal) reply with a private message
- If the question concerns a large segment of the followers is answered through the home page to be available to all.
- If the answer is on the Ministry's official website, the user is directed to the site by sending the link to him.
- If the answer is specialized or need a detailed answer from an administration, the user is directed to the call center to provide the answer from the relevant Department.