The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) seeks to enhance the health of the individual and society in UAE by providing comprehensive & distinguished health care services, ensure community prevention in a sustainable environment according to the policies, legislation, programs, and partnerships locally and internationally. These aligned with the ministry's vision, mission and strategic directions to achieve its goals that related to provide all administrative services according to the standards of quality, efficiency and transparency.
MOHAP is committed to adopt and apply an institutional model for Knowledge Management Policy through applying a set of international standards and specifications such as
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge Management System ISO 30401:2018
- Training Management System ISO 10015:1999
- Innovation Management System ISO 56002:2019
- JCI- Joint Commission International Accreditations and other equivalent international institution such as ISQUA-International Society for Quality
- Government Excellence Model- Generation 04
MOHAP is working to provide high quality of services to meet the required needs and achieve satisfaction on different levels to exceed expectations. The leadership in MOHAP adhere to adopt knowledge management policy, which includes:
- The alignment of policy with MOHAP goals and strategy.
- Provides frameworks and guidelines for defining, reviewing and achieving knowledge management goals.
- Ensures the compliance with regulatory requirements
- Sets the expectations for employees regarding the use of the knowledge management system and building an institutional culture based on it
- Commits to the continuous improvement of the knowledge management system.
- Balancing the importance of sharing knowledge and protecting knowledge from loss
Accordingly, the Ministry of Health and Prevention emphasizes through this policy, its commitment to the effective implementation of the international quality systems and specifications mentioned above, as well as to the continuous development and improvement, in addition to its periodic review to confirm the effectiveness, and maintain a high level of implementation and accreditation.
To view MOHAP Knowledge Management Policy,Click Here
For inquiries and suggestions, please contact