The Ministry of Health is keen to achieve excellence in customer service that not only attains your satisfaction but exceeds your expectations. The effective and fair administration requires both MoH and customers to recognise certain basic rights and responsibilities.
This Customer Charter sets out mutual expectations in this context.
- We will treat you with courtesy, respect and a smile.
- You will receive a fair service of the highest standard at all times.
- We will cater to your needs professionally and to the best of our ability in a timely manner.
- We will provide our services through a helpful and knowledgeable team
- We will provide you with service requirements, realistic expectations and completion times.
- We will reduce the number of steps required to complete a service in the easiest & most eﬃcient manner
- We will provide you with accurate information and error-free service
- We will provide multi-channel (phone, online, e-mail, in-person) service at your convenience
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions to serve you better
- Appreciate eﬀorts of the staﬀ members at your service and treat them with respect
- Provide identiﬁcation documents when requested
- Treat MoH officials with courtesy and give them reasonable co-operation
- Provide accurate supporting documents required in a timely manner to complete a service
- Inform us immediately of any changes to information provided or in case of error that may aﬀect service provision
- Respond in a timely manner to queries of staﬀ to ensure timely service and quality
Customer Feedback & Satisfaction:
Whether you are having a problem, complaint, question or have any other needs, we're here and always happy to help.
You can always reach us online at www.moh.gov.ae 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our contact form.
We will do our best to get back as soon as possible and deal with it promptly, impartially and in confidence.
Ministry Building - AbuDhabi
||7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Ministry Building - Dubai
||7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Alternatively, you can write or visit us at:
P. O. Box: 1853, Muhaisnah 2
Near Etisalat Academy
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
The Ministry aims to offer excellent services to surpass the expectations of all our customers.
We can do this with your help & continued support.
Assuring you the best of our service always…
His Excellency Abdul Rahman Bin Mohammad Al Owais
Minister of Health